We are excited to invite you to the Lincoln Student Managed Investment Fund (LSMIF) Introductory Session on October 18th. This event aims to introduce you to our new recruitment process and provide insights about the valuable experience within the fund.
Date: Wednesday, 18th October 2023
Location: David Chiddick building, Room: DCB1101, First floor.
Whether you’re a finance enthusiast or just curious about the world of investments, this session is for you! Here’s what you can expect:
- Introduction to LSMIF: Learn about the fund and missions and how it benefits you in your future career.
- Recruitment Process: Detailed insights into our recruitment process.
- Reputation: Join the elite group of 40 University students selected to serve as representatives for the fund, both within and beyond the campus, participating in conferences and competitions.
- Objectives: Discover our investment strategies and objectives for the upcoming year. Understand how you can contribute and grow with us.
- Meet the Management Team: Get to know our current members and the management team ask questions and connect with like-minded peers.
- Q&A Session: Have your queries answered and gain insights into the world of student-managed investment funds.
Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain experience with fellow students interested in finance and investments.
For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to our LSMIF community and embarking on a rewarding investment journey together. See you on the 18th!
Lincoln Student Managed Investment Fund